Stack Testing Experts
AirSource Technologies is a industrial source testing company providing EPA compliance and regulatory testing in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and across the Midwest since 1990. Our scientists are well-known for their knowledge of investigative source emissions testing methods, their efficient work habits and their ability to adapt to virtually any test scenario.
Nearly 80 percent of our business is from repeat customers. They recognize they are dealing with experts in emissions testing who get the job done right, on time, and within budget.
Please contact us for your next stack test. You will quickly see why our clients keep coming back.
- Relative Accuracy Test Audit (RATA)
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS)
- Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS)
- Continuous Opacity Monitoring System (COMS)
- Cylinder Gas Audits (CGAs)
- Particulate Matter (PM)
- Capture Efficiency (CE)
- Destruction Efficiency (DE)
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs)
- Comprehensive Performance Testing (CPT)
- Visible Emission (Opacity)
- FTIR - Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy Service